Motorola phones including Moto G 5G, Moto Razr 5G, Moto G9 power and others will be available at discounted prices during the Flipkart electronic sale.
- Flipkart has announced yet another sale with offers and discounts on smartphones.
- The sale of Flipkart Electronics would have started on December 26th and will run until December 28th.
- Along with iPhones and OnePlus phones, Flipkart is offering discounts on newly launched Moto G phones.
Flipkart has announced yet another sale with offers and discounts on smartphones. The sale of Flipkart Electronics will begin on December 26th and will run until December 28th. The ecommerce platform just wrapped up with its big sale on December 22nd and is already back with another sale. Along with iPhones and OnePlus phones, Flipkart is offering discounts on newly launched Moto G phones.
Announcing the sale, Motorola said in a statement: “During the sales period, the recently launched moto g 5G, India’s most affordable 5G smartphone with Snapdragon 750G and the power of the moto g9 with a 6000mAh battery and a 64MP triple camera will be available instant discount of 10% (up to INR 1,000).
You can enjoy huge discounts on Moto G 5G and Moto G9 Power if you pay using HDFC and ICICI credit cards and EMI transactions. Here are the deals on Motorola phones you shouldn’t miss
– The newly launched Moto G 5G can be purchased for Rs 19,999 using the HDFC and ICICI credit card offer. The smartwatch was previously launched for Rs 20,999. Billed as the most affordable 5G phone, Moto G 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750g processor coupled with up to 6GB of RAM. It features a triple camera setup on the back that includes a 48 megapixel camera.
– Now coming to the newest device launched by Motorola, Moto G9 Power. The smartphone was launched for Rs 11,999 in India, but you can get it for Rs 10,999 with the ICICI credit card offer. The smartphone houses a 6000mAH battery, a 64MP triple camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 with 4GB of RAM, and a 6.8-inch Max Vision display.
– Motorola’s second foldable Android device, Moto Razr 5G, is also available at a discounted price. The smartphone launched at Rs 1.24,999 but can be purchased for Rs. 98.999 with the offer of the ICICI Bank card. Buyers can also avail up to Rs 25,000 in exchange for your old smartphone.
– Moto G9 launched for Rs 11.4999 but can be purchased for Rs 9999 using the ICICI credit card. It is powered by a Snapdragon 662 chipset and features a triple 48MP camera. The Moto G9 houses a 5000mAh battery, with support for the 20W TurboPower charger.