RRB NTPC Exam, Admission Card 2020: The RRB NTPC Recruitment Examination to be held across the country from 28th December will be conducted in several stages (Railway RRB NTPC Exam Schedule 2020). The first phase will be from December 28 to January 13, 2021 in which about 23 lakh candidates will appear for the CBT exam. The Railway Recruitment Board in its new notification said that about 1.25 crore youths have applied for Railway NTPC Recruitment (RRB Non-Technical Post Category). The examination will be conducted in several stages keeping in view the Covid-19 epidemic condition. All eligible candidates will be called for CBT at different stages and they will be informed according to the same schedule. More than 35,000 posts are to be filled through NTPC recruitment examination.
Railways has also stated the examination city, CBT date, shift timing and when the admission card of NTPC CBT will be issued. The notice issued on Thursday said that the examination city, date of examination, travel authority will be issued 10 days before the examination. Four days before the exam date, candidates will be able to download their admission card.
It is believed that information regarding CBT date, shift time, city of examination center will be released tomorrow (December 18) for the first phase of NTPC recruitment examination starting from December 28. Admitted four days before the CBT date, so it can be said that the process of issuing admission card can start from December 24.
If any candidate outside the list of candidates appearing for the first phase RRB NTPC examination tries to check the details of their examination city and date, it will be written against – ‘Your examination has not been decided in the present phase. Please wait for RRB information. ‘
Many candidates forget their application number. For this, RRB will again activate the link to get the application registration number.
What will be the exam guide
– In railway recruitment exams, candidates have to wear simple masks. The RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) has banned the examination by wearing a mask against the designer or standard. Candidates will not be able to appear for the exam even with a handkerchief or swab tied on the hand. Designer masks, handkerchiefs or skirts will be taken off before entering the examination center. Candidates will be given a mask to wear in the examination center.
– Examination centers will be cleaned first to keep them free from corona. There will be a distance of six feet between one candidate at the examination centers. The board will also arrange masks at the examination centers. If the mask does not meet the standard, another mask will be issued from the examination center.
– Candidates have to sign a certificate confirming that they are ‘fit’ before taking the exam.
– Candidates must first obtain biometric and photo capture when arriving at the room for CBT. Because of this, there will be no scope for candidates to take any other exam instead. If a candidate’s temperature rises higher, he will not be admitted. But there will be an opportunity to take the exam again later.
RRB NTPC Selection Process:
– There will be 2 stages CBT (CBT 1 and CBT 2) for all the posts after skill test.
– Skill test for Station Master, Traffic Assistant posts will be computer based aptitude test.
– There will be typing skill test for Junior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Accounts cum Typist, Senior Type Keeper.
– Can only enter CBT2, which will be passed in CBT1. 20 times the total number of vacancies will be admitted to CBT2. The skill test will be for the same candidate who will pass in CBT2. Eight times the total vacancy candidates will be called for skill test.
Finally, there will be document verification (DV) and medical testing. Document verification (DV) and medical examination will be the final stages of the selection process.
The final choice will be based on the steps given on merit.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
– The first stage CBT will be 90 minutes. There will be 100 questions. There will be 40 questions of General Awareness, 30 questions of Mathematics and 30 questions of Reasoning.
– The second stage CBT exam will have a total of 120 marks. There are marks0 for General Awareness, and 35 marks for Mathematics and 35 marks for General Intelligence and Reasoning.
– A total time of 90-90 minutes is prescribed for both the stages of the examination. The maximum limit for disabled candidates will be 120 minutes.
– Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam and negative marking system will be implemented during this period.
All candidates selected in Railway Recruitment Examination will be appointed: RRB Chairman Vinod Kumar Yadav
– Candidates applying for the posts of Clerk, Account Assistant, Typist will have Typing Skill Test.
– Shortlisted candidates who have passed Computer Best Examination will be asked for Certificate Verification.
– Candidates have to meet the prescribed medical standards as per the posts.
Both CBT exams will have negative marks. A third mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.