PM Narendra Modi today sent money to the accounts of people awaiting the 7th installment of the PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi. Farmers who have planted wheat and mustard are in dire need of this money. With the help of this, they can arrange irrigation and manure in their fields. Its effect is also visible. PM Farmer’s website (https://pmkisan.gov.in/) was not open.
If you have registered your name under the scheme, then you can check your name in the latest list of PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi sitting at home. The way to check the name in the list is very simple.
The message for money transfer came
Find out how many installments you have received so far
- First, go to the official website of PM Kisan (PM Kisan) https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will find the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option here. A new page will open here.
- On the new page, select one of the options from Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.
- Fill in the number of options you selected. Then click on Get Data.
- After clicking here, you will get information about all the transactions. That is, when the installment came to your account and to which bank account it was credited.
- You will also find information related to the seventh installment here.
Also read: PM Kisan: Get Rs 36000 from Modi government without spending out of pocket
If you see that ‘FTO has been generated and payment confirmation is pending’, it means that the process of transfer of funds has started. This installment will be transferred to your account in a few days.
Easy steps to view view line in list
- Go to Pmkisan.gov.in website.
- Look at the menu bar on the home page and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’ here.
- Click on the ‘Beneficial List’ link here.
- Then enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details
- After filling this out, click on Get Report and get the complete list
Also read: PM Farmer: If it is written in your position, the money will definitely come
Working hard for the welfare of our hardworking farmers. # P.M.Kisan https://t.co/sqBuBM1png
– Narendra Modi (@NarendraModi) December 25, 2020
Explain that amid the ongoing farmers’ agitation on the borders of Delhi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the next installment of the PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana. Prime Minister Modi has deposited more than Rs 9 crore in the accounts of beneficiary farming families. More than Rs 18,000 crore has been transferred. PM Modi is also interacting with farmers from six states during the event, organized by video conference.