Mumbai: IndusInd Bank in partnership with Mastercard has announced the launch of its first metal credit card – “PIONEER Heritage”. Equipped with best-in-class features and privileges across a range of categories such as travel, wellness, lifestyle, among others, the brand new credit card has been specially curated to meet the needs of wealthy Indian professionals and entrepreneurs.
Speaking about the launch of the new card, Mr. Samir Dewan, Head – Affluent Banking, IndusInd Bank said: “At IndusInd Bank, we believe it is important to anticipate our clients’ needs and curate the experiences that are most rewarding for them. We believe the new credit card is a compelling proposition that offers best-in-class privileges and indulgences in the categories of travel, wellness, lifestyle and luxury, thus offering our wealthy customers an unparalleled banking experience. “
Read also | Finally, good news on white collar jobs
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Aman Ahuja, Vice President, Product and Innovation, South Asia, Mastercard said, “Mastercard is delighted to partner with IndusInd Bank to launch our very first ‘PIONEER Heritage’ metal credit card. India has over one million millionaires and the number is growing by 12-13% every year. “
The main advantages of the “IndusInd Bank Pioneer Heritage Credit Card” include:
1) Unlimited free access to participating national and international airport lounges
2) Waiver of the annual card fee if the cardholder meets the minimum spend criteria of ₹10.00,000 or more (combined charges of primary cards and any additional cards, if any) during the period
3) Lifetime waiver of late payment charges, cash advance fees and overrun fees
4) Unlimited free golf games and lessons at select golf courses in India
5) 4 free movie tickets per quarter and a 20% discount on events at bookmyshow.com
6) Free membership for the card holder and spouse to the ITC Culinaire Club
7) Free coverage in case of personal plane crash ₹2.5 crore
8) Insurance coverage up to the credit limit of the card
9) Lost luggage insurance of ₹1.00.000
10) Loss of travel document insurance ₹75,000
IndusInd Bank launched ‘PIONEER Banking, its wealth management platform in January 2020, which targets the high net worth client segment. discerning few.
IndusInd Bank, which began operations in 1994, caters to the needs of both private and corporate clients. As of 30 September 2020, IndusInd Bank has 1910 branches / bank branches and 2785 ATMs.